Helium IoT Layers
- Hotspots by Reward Scale - This setting allows you to view hotspots color-coded based on their reward scale.
- Green: 0.7-1
- Yellow: 0.4-0.7
- Orange: 0.1-0.4
- Red: 0-0.1
- Grey: Offline
- Online Hotspots – Toggle on/off all online hotspots. Note this can be used in conjunction with Hotspots by Reward Scale.
- Offline Hotspots – Toggle on/off all offline hotspots. Note this can be used in conjunction with Hotspots by Reward Scale.
- Dead Zone - View the dead zone around your cursor. Hotspots cannot interact with hotspots that fall within the dead zone. They cannot witness hotspots in this zone or be witnessed by hotspots in this zone. They will earn nothing from hotspots in this zone.
- Hosts – Turn on/off the Hosts layer on the map. This layer allows you to view potential hosts in your area that are interested in hosting equipment in exchange for a split of the rewards.
- You can filter this layer further by clicking "Host Matching" in the top left (next to Simulate Earnings) and applying filters from there.
- Dark – Changes the entire map into dark mode. Automatically selected based on your computer's settings.
- Light – Changes the entire map into light mode. Automatically selected based on your computer's settings.
- Satellite – Changes the map into satellite view mode. Great for further assessing a location.
- Outdoors – Changes the map into Outdoors mode which allows you to distinguish between different natural terrain types.
- Hexagonal Resolution – The Peoples Network relies on Uber’s H3 Hexagonal system for spatial mapping. In some situations, it can be helpful to overlay this information. This feature allows you to overlay res 4-10 on the map around your marker.
- Terrain – Enable this to view the map's 3d terrain. Then right-click on the map and drag to pivot your view. This is very useful when assessing a location and trying to see if it's elevated over the surrounding area.
- Contour Lines – Enable this to view elevation data in depth and to easily view changes in elevations.
- Buildings – Enabled by default, when you zoom into the map it will show you building outlines in the area so you can further plan your deployments.